Academic Words

We – Anne Giles, M.A., M.S., L.P.C. and Tian Gan, Ph.D. – are co-authoring a list of words used frequently in academic discussions and publications. We are translating these words into English, Chinese characters, and pinyin.

While our full list of frequently-used academic words with their translations is forthcoming, we are writing accompanying review quizzes.

With any feedback, questions, or corrections, please contact Anne Giles.